Name: Rachel Auen
Company:ADP – Automatic Data Processing
Title: District Manager
1. How did you get to Austin? I moved to San Marcos to attend Texas State then was lucky enough to land a job in Austin.
2. Why did you join the AYC? To expand my network of young professionals in the Austin area and give back to our community.
3.What is your favorite lunch spot? Hopdoddy, the long wait is worth the delicious food!
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be and what would you use it for? I would love to be able to see into future, just think how useful that could be!
5. If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be? Chelsea Handler, I’m confident that she would keep things entertaining.
6. What are your top 3 things to do/see in Austin? The greenbelt, South Congress on a Sunday and enjoying our downtown nightlife.
7.If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you? Enjoying the sun, either at the Greenbelt, on the lake or by a pool.
8. When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them? I work with small businesses to help manage cash flow, attract and retain their top talent and stay in compliance. I take care of those areas so business owners can focus on growing their business and doing what they love.
9. What do you think is the best invention in the past 50 years? Apple.
10. Who was your first Facebook friend? My best friend Kate Goodrick, we actually made our Facebook pages together.
11. If you couldn’t live in Austin, where would you want to live? Denver, Colorado