Name: Adam Steele
Company: Keller Williams Realty International
Role: Product Manager
- What brought you to Austin and how long have you been here?
I moved to Austin in High School, and have lived here on and off for almost 20 years.
- How did you get connected to AYC?
I became a member 2.5 years ago through the Keller Williams sponsorship.
- What are you involved with in AYC AND what is your favorite part of AYC?
I’m the Chair of the Casino Social Committee. My favorite part of AYC is the people. AYC is an eclectic group of fantastic people, and I always have a great time at events.
- Where can we find you brunching in Austin on any given Saturday?
I brunch around a lot, but my favorite area is Rock Rose in the Domain.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and what would you use it for?
Infinite wishes, that way I can have a little flexibility in my super life.
- If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be?
Chrissy Teigen, her cook book is delicious and I feel like I could get invited to at least one dinner party as her neighbor.
- If you had guests visiting Austin for the weekend, where is the first place you would take them to show them a good time?
Rainey street is my go to for out of town guests.
- If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you and what would you be doing?
You would find me playing a round of golf at one of the 100 courses around Austin.
- When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them?
I build software for Real Estate Agents.
- What technology could you not live without?
Google search, for sure.
- Who inspires you?
Tim Ferriss, he’s been able to transform his neurosis into a huge business.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- If you couldn’t live in Austin, where would you want to live?
The Amalfi Coast in Italy, it’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen!
- I want to learn how to…?
Learn about 6 different languages.
Soup or Salad? Soup
Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors
Winter or Summer? Summer
Tea or Coffee? Coffee
Beer or Wine? Wine
Mountains or Beach? Beach