Name: Sara Wheeler
Company: Holzman Partners
Role: Audit Manager
- What brought you to Austin and how long have you been here?
Moved here 7 years ago to escape Las Vegas
- How did you get connected to AYC?
I met Ashleigh O’Connor and was sold
- What are you involved with in AYC AND what is your favorite part of AYC?
I’m involved in the Ambassador committee. Getting to meet all of the awesome young professionals around time.
- Where can we find you brunching in Austin on any given Saturday?
I’ll be brunching at Doc’s to watch football
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and what would you use it for?
Flying! …So I can skip Austin traffic.
- If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be?
Peyton Manning because Peyton Manning
- If you had guests visiting Austin for the weekend, where is the first place you would take them to show them a good time?
Salty Sow’s Happy Hour
- If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you and what would you be doing?
I would be working out and laying out by the pool
- When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them?
I tell them in an auditor and wait for them to tell them that they hate me.
- What technology could you not live without?
- Who inspires you?
My parents who have built very successful careers and raised a great family
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Passing the CPA exam
- If you couldn’t live in Austin, where would you want to live?
The Bay Area
- I want to learn how to…?
I’ve learned the basics but I want to get better at riding a dirt bike…. Including how to fall properly
Soup or Salad? Salad
Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors
Winter or Summer? Winter
Tea or Coffee? Coffee
Beer or Wine? Beer
Mountains or Beach? Lake Tahoe because it has both. Does that count?