Name: Taylor Janak
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Title: Personal Lines Agent
1. How did you get to Austin?
My previous company brought me to Austin to start a new branch, and now that I’m here, I don’t think I’ll be leaving anytime soon.
2. Why did you join the AYC?
I joined the AYC to create and build relationships with people around my age from the wide variety of industries in the area.
3. What is your favorite lunch spot?
I’d probably say that All Star Burger, in the Hill Country Galleria would be at the top of my list. (try the “Make My Day” if your heart can handle it)
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be and what would you use it for?
Given my commute, I could really benefit from teleportation. I would get to work and get home in a much better mood every day!
5. If you could have any celebrity live next door to you, who would it be?
I’m going to have to say Si Robertson. Hey, there can never be a dull moment with him around, Jack!
6. What are your top 3 things to do/see in Austin?
1) Top Golf (this is a must for everyone)
2) One of the many zipline tours in the area
3) See a concert at the Austin360 Amphitheater
7. If you played hooky for a day, where would we find you?
Either at Top Golf or on one of the many actual courses in Austin.
8. When people ask you what you do for a living, what do you tell them?
I sell auto, home and life insurance to protect people from the things that are out of their control.
9. What do you think is the best invention in the past 50 years?
The iPhone; it has just tremendously changed everyday life.
10. Who was your first Facebook friend?
I’m almost positive it was my brother.
11. If you couldn’t live in Austin, where would you want to live?
I would move to Scottsdale, AZ, for the weather and the golf.